Foundation Baptist College
- Street Address:
- 2215 17 Street NW
- Mailing Address:
- 2215 17 Street NW
- Postal Code:
- Toll Free:
- Not Available
Please Note: This page is maintained by the institution, and was last updated on 2019-11-04.
Foundation Baptist College strives to prepare men and women for Scripturally-informed service to Christ in local assemblies at home and abroad. We are committed to forging the next link in the chain of biblical ministry.
Does not offer online programming.
Is actively recruiting home educated students.
Is endorsed by Education Unlimited as Home-Education Friendly.
Home Education Admission Policy/Process/Procedure
Directives are intended for students who lack Alberta Programs of Study Accreditation and serve only as guidelines when seeking or preparing for admission equivalents (alternatives) to Alberta 30 level requirements.
Specific admission requirements vary with programs.
Home-school graduates should submit a transcript of their educational program with their application. The transcript should be on a pre-printed transcript form, or it should be typed.
A good high school transcript should contain:
1. A history of the subjects studied—Use titles that are clearly understood.
2. The level of subjects studied (by grade, if possible) Example: English 9, English 10, etc.
3. Unit assignments for each subject studied
A unit is defined as five 45 minute periods each week for 36 weeks. Usually academic subjects such as English, math, science, etc., are assigned one unit per year while nonacademic subjects such as home economics, physical education, music, etc., will be assigned either one-fourth or one-half unit.
4. An assignment of level of quality. Most will use a grading scale of A, B, C, D, and F. If another scale is used, include an explanation of the grading scale. Example: A=94-100, B=87-93, etc. We do not recommend the use of a pass/fail system.
5. Clear explanations of any special considerations or variations. If Accelerated Christian Education or Alpha Omega use Pace or LifePac numbers.
6. An identification of all extracurricular activities
7. A graduation date
Foundation Baptist College will also accept the GED and the ACT in lieu of a school transcript.
Life of Paul block class - January 27-February 1, 2020.
Class will be held at Meadowlands Baptist Church from 7 - 10 pm during the week. On Saturday, the class will run from 9 am - 4 pm.
To register or for more information, email us at email@example.com
return to Colleges Listing
Institution Administrative Login