- Street Address:
- 6730 University Drive
- Mailing Address:
- Office of Admissions
- Postal Code:
- T4L 2E5
- (403) 782-3381, ext. 4006
- (403) 782-2455
- Toll Free:
- 1 (800) 661-8129, opt 1
- Not Available
Does not offer online programming.
Is not actively recruiting home educated students.
Is not endorsed by Education Unlimited as Home-Education Friendly.
Home Education Admission Policy/Process/Procedure
Directives are intended for students who lack Alberta Programs of Study Accreditation and serve only as guidelines when seeking or preparing for admission equivalents (alternatives) to Alberta 30 level requirements.
Specific admission requirements vary with programs.
Applicants who have complete high school in a home school setting may be offered provisional admission. Details of a completed high school program of study must be submitted. In addition, one of the following must be provided. Each applicant will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
1. Official transcript of diploma examination scores for prerequisite courses with scores of 60% or higher OR
2. GED certificate with an average score of 50 on the five sections with no individual score below 45 OR
3. ACT official score report with a composite score of 19 or higher OR
4. SAT official score report with V & M score of 900 or higher.
return to Colleges Listing
Institution Administrative Login