- Street Address:
- 350 5th Ave NE
- Mailing Address:
- Box 4000
- Three Hills
- Postal Code:
- T0M 2N0
- (403) 443-5511
- (403) 443-5540
- Toll Free:
Please Note: This page is maintained by the institution, and was last updated on 2022-11-03.
For 100 years, Prairie has equipped students to be lovers of God who want to make disciples, influence culture and build His Kingdom. Come gain a solid Biblical foundation, participate in a rich spiritual community and receive an education crafted from faculty who are experts in their field.
Does offer online programming.
Is actively recruiting home educated students.
Is endorsed by Education Unlimited as Home-Education Friendly.
Home Education Admission Policy/Process/Procedure
Directives are intended for students who lack Alberta Programs of Study Accreditation and serve only as guidelines when seeking or preparing for admission equivalents (alternatives) to Alberta 30 level requirements.
Specific admission requirements vary with programs.
Prairie welcomes applications from home-based learners. Homeschool students who have completed non-standardized curriculum should present the following for admission:
~A Homeschool Transcript showing grade 10, 11, and 12 coursework.
~One of the following options:
- A minimum SAT score of 900
- A minimum ACT score of 20
- A minimum CLT score of 60
- A GED
- A passing final grade of at least 60% in English 30-1 or English 30-2 or the equivalent.
- A passing final grade of at least 60% in one Prairie College course, or a passing final grade of at least 60% at another accredited college or university course.
- A portfolio including 8-10 pieces of writing from your grade 12 studies. The portfolio will be evaluated by our Student Success team. If the portfolio does not display readiness for College level studies, you may be asked to submit one of the above options.
return to Colleges Listing
Institution Administrative Login