- Street Address:
- Not Available
- Mailing Address:
- 2055 Purcell Way
- North Vancouver
- British Columbia
- Postal Code:
- V7J 3H5
- 604 986 1911
- 604 984 1798
- Toll Free:
- Not Available
Please Note: This page is maintained by the institution, and was last updated on 2015-04-23.
Capilano U is a teaching-focused university offering a wide range of programs and services that enable students to succeed in their current studies, in their ongoing education, in their chosen careers, in their lifelong pursuit of knowledge, and in their contribution as responsible citizens.
Does not offer online programming.
Is actively recruiting home educated students.
Is endorsed by Education Unlimited as Home-Education Friendly.
Home Education Admission Policy/Process/Procedure
Directives are intended for students who lack Alberta Programs of Study Accreditation and serve only as guidelines when seeking or preparing for admission equivalents (alternatives) to Alberta 30 level requirements.
Specific admission requirements vary with programs.
- BC Secondary School Graduation (Grade 12) or equivalent OR Mature Student status.
- English Language Requirement for students whose primary language is not English: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): paper=560, computer=220, internet=83, or English Language Assessment (ELA)=145, or International English Language Testing System (IELTS)=6.5 overall, and no one score less than 6, or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL)=70, or Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)=56 or Capilano University EAP 100 and 101 with a minimum B+ grade in each course.
- Interview and portfolio.
- Applicants may be required to complete a drawing exercise.
Use the green buttons on our homepage to:
- Request a copy of our Viewbook
- Sign up for a guided campus tour
Our events calendar contains dates for program information sessions as well as our Explore Capilano Info Night.
return to Colleges Listing
Institution Administrative Login