- Street Address:
- 730 1st Street SE
- Mailing Address:
- Box 579
- Postal Code:
- S0L 1A0
- Not Available
- Toll Free:
Please Note: This page is maintained by the institution, and was last updated on 2022-11-02.
Eston College is an Evangelical, Pentecostal community whose mission is to develop disciples of Christ–faithful men & women educated in the wisdom of the Bible who walk in obedience to the Holy Spirit and who extend God’s grace by serving as His ambassadors in the home, church, and marketplace.
Does not offer online programming.
Is actively recruiting home educated students.
Is endorsed by Education Unlimited as Home-Education Friendly.
Home Education Admission Policy/Process/Procedure
Directives are intended for students who lack Alberta Programs of Study Accreditation and serve only as guidelines when seeking or preparing for admission equivalents (alternatives) to Alberta 30 level requirements.
Specific admission requirements vary with programs.
All applicants must:
- Have a personal relationship with Christ.
- Have a sincere desire to study the Bible and be willing to be involved in Christian ministry.
- Have a Grade 12 diploma or equivalent. (Those applying without a high school diploma may be accepted as a mature student, home-educated student, or on special privilege.)
- Complete the application process.
- Be willing to adhere to the student life guidelines as stated in the Student Handbook.
We are excited to announce that in the next 9 - 20 months Eston College will be relocating from its current campus to Regina, SK. We are still working out the timeline and the details of the move but are pleased with the opportunities this move will make available to our staff and students and to our mandate to create disciples who make disciples by Knowing the Scriptures and the Power of God to further the Great Commission! Please visit our website (estoncollege.ca) for the release of details and information about our move and about our new Modular learning delivery system. Exciting things are happening at Eston College!
return to Colleges Listing
Institution Administrative Login