To view more information about an event, click on the title.
If you have an event you would like included on this calendar, please let us know!
- Education Unlimited ( HBA)
- Date & Time:
- Fridays , Janary 11, 18, 25, February 8, 15, 22
- Snow Valley Ski hill and Rabbit Hill Ski hill
- This program is provided by Education Unlimited (HBA), but open to all homeschool families in the spirit of inclusion and community building. Skiing/Snowboarding is a great activity to spend time outdoors with friends and family and to build community during cold dark winter months. We hope for great times and sweet memories!
January 11 - Snow Valley - Arrive at 1 pm, lessons start promptly at 1:30
January 18 - Snow Valley - Arrive at 1 pm, lessons start promptly at 1:30
January 25 - Rabbit Hill - Arrive at 1:30 pm lessons start promptly at 2 pm
February 8 - Snow Valley - Arrive at 1 pm, lessons start promptly at 1:30pm
February 15 - Rabbit Hill - Arrive at 1:30 pm lessons start promptly at 2 pm
February 22 - Rabbit Hill - Arrive at 1:30 pm lessons start promptly at 2 pm
Total cost per student (5 and up)
without rentals: $131
with rentals: $215
Total cost per adult
without rentals: $119
with rentals: $218
What is included in the cost:
1.Lessons. If your child doesn't want lessons, the parent needs to sign a waiver at the ski hill to opt out.
2. Lift tickets. Students and parents are able to ski until the hill closes.
3. Rental is included for a small extra fee.
Additional family member lift tickets can be purchased directly from the ski hill. Rates are as follows:
Preschoolers (3-5 yo) -$15 for a lift ticket at the hill – no advanced pricing rate.
Toddlers (0-3) are free
Toddlers (0-3) - $5 for lift tickets and must pay at the hill.
After 3 pm tickets are $5 for the general public with a food bank donation.
How to register:
To confirm your spot please send an email to email@example.com and include the following information making sure to specify all details for each student and parent.
Name of student/parent
Snowboarding or Skiing
To secure our group’s booking the payment must be made in full by December 15, 2018. Payment can be made by Electronic Money transfer (EMT) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is sold as a package and cannot be split up. There will be no refunds, however, you will be able to transfer your registration in case you can not attend by finding someone to take your spot. In case the ski hills are closed due to inclement weather we will contact you and try to reschedule. That failed a refund will be provided for the missed classes.
You are welcome to share this information with your friends. Hope you can join us for fun on the slopes in 2019!
Janelle Jamieson & Nadia Ivanchikov
- Payment is needed to confirm the registration before December 15.
- Nadia Ivanchikov
- Total cost per student (5 and up) without rentals: $131; with rentals: $215
- Date & Time:
- March 10 - 12, 2019
- Master's College & Seminary, Peterborough ON
- Prospective students are encouraged to attend Prodigy Days, an orientation event which will be held at the Peterborough campus, March 10 - 12, 2019. Additional information is available at https://www.mcsprodigy.com/ All attendees to this event are eligible to receive a $500 Prodigy Days Award, if they attend the Peterborough campus in 2019 - 2020. Contact Merv Anthony at email@example.com for additional information.
- Chris Chase
Events are posted by request of home educating parents in support and encouragement of the greater home education community, and do not necessarily constitute endorsement by Education Unlimited.